Open your first bitcoin wallet on Coinbase here: https://coinbase.com/?r=51df6c7b796f735bdc000007
In this interview Charlie was kind enough to talk about his background, vision for Coinbase, and digital currencies in general. I asked him about these things:
1) His background: from MIT to Google.
2) Why did he create it and what is Litecoin? What is the difference with Bitcoin?
3) Why Coinbase and what will he work on? Will Coinbase be multi-currency?
4) Will other services like Wealthfront, Motif Investing, Mint.com, Check, Google Wallet, etc. adopt digital currencies at some point?
5) Will traditional banks and brokers adopt digital currencies?
6) Will digital currencies occupy a primary or secondary roll in the future of money?
Litecoin creator, Charlie Lee, Talks About Litecoin, Bitcoin, And Coinbase