Natural Cure for Type2 Diabetes (Hindi)
The Narrator explains to make the juice of bitter-gourd , a common vegetable used in day-to-day Indian Main course,
put the juice in a wide bucket, then immerse your feet in the juice and keep paddling very softly on the juice for about 15-30 mins., EVERYDAY for minimum 20-25 days. The duration to soak the feet in the juice is till when you feel the bitterness spit all the way to your tongue. yes, you read it rite, the bitter-ness feeling will rise from your feet all the way to your throad…giving you a bitter feeling..as if you just had raw bitter-gourd.
this is a proven & tested method to reduce blood sugar level upto 100-150 points.
this method is 100% natural cure for Type2 Diabetes patients.
over hundred people have reported they got cured 99% by applying to this method.
However, to get maximum benefit from this method, it is also suggested to :
1. Drink Bitter-gourd juice – half glass everyday – early in the morning, immediately after you are awake – before you even brush your teeth.
2. Routine physical activity – like walking / slow jogging – for atleast 20-30 minutes.
3. Having enough Sleep – minimum 7 hours.
4. Sleeping Early – latest at 10pm and waking up early.
5. Avoid sleeping late. if you have any work (personal or official) which you need to finish, better wake up early and do it. this way, your body will thank you and you will help to focus more on your task.
Before applying to this method, test your blood sugar, keep a record of it, then test every three days and see the difference.
This method will also show good results for people with Type1 Diabetes, the blood sugar level decreased significantly after applying to this method.
please do apply the above described method in your routine and please share your comments/critics here.
**the origin of the video is unknown, I got this video forwarded from a friend, if you are the owner of the video, please message me to give credits with respect**
God Bless with a healthy and long life.
Natural Cure for type2 Diabetes (Hindi)