Music fuels our lives. It’s a major piece of our self-expression, providing a soundtrack for our memories.
Like many of you I’m a lover of music. That’s why I’m thrilled to introduce you to AdaptiveBlue’s latest release: Personalized SmartLink Widgets for Last.fm.
Built on infrastructure we introduced earlier this week the Last.fm widgets are great for bloggers who love music.
There are three Last.fm widget options: (1) Your Top Played Albums; (2) Your Top Played Artists; (3) Top Artists.
Here are five reasons you’ll love the new Personalized SmartLink Widgets for Last.fm:
- Easy to create: select the Last.fm list and enter your Last.fm user name
- Simple to install: 1-click for Blogger and Typepad, a single line of code for all other platforms
- Enable discovery: each item’s SmartLink pulls together the best information for the artist or album from around the web directly to your site
- Automatically update: built with your Last.fm RSS feed the widgets are always up-to-date
- Generate revenue: all Amazon links are monetized via your Amazon Affiliate ID
There’s an entire range of layout options and the widget can be displayed as a list, a grid, or a badge. There’s a range of template colors and widths are easily adjustable making them perfectly customized for your sidebar.
While you can limit the number of albums or artists displayed visitors can also click the “All” button on the widget to view your entire list - the presentation is sexy and the SmartLinks make it a wonderful way to discover new music. Here’s the All View for my Top Played Albums.
Here’s a SmartLink Widget for Fred’s Top Played Artists:
Grab your personalized SmartLink Widget here and let us know what you think!